This exclusive and comfortable mattress is a combination of 65 densities pure memory foam layer on top for softness and 80 density strong rebounded foam for a long life of the mattress. Memory foam uses your body heat to soften and mould to your shape. This provides remarkable support and comfort. Rebounded foam possesses high sound and shock absorption properties. It is used for providing perfect body posture and extra support. High Resiliency foam is the highest grade of polyurethane foam. High Resiliency foam makes it very durable, lengthening the comfort life of a mattress. And to top it all the mattress is knitted with high quality comfortable 340 GSM knitted fabric.
Bed Story Dual Comfort Mattress
The 10 year limited warranty begins at the date of purchase and is valid up to 10 years from the date of purchase.
Incase of a manufacturing defect covered by warranty within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with a then current comparable model and size of mattress. Incase of any manufacturing defect after the first, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. Which means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit. It is also suggested that mattresses be replaced every 8-10 years for hygiene purposes.
The warranty covers:
1. Visible indentation or sagging of the mattress greater than 1 inch and not resulting from improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
2. Please note a + or - 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness is in the tolerance limit and can also be subjective to individual measurements taken from center of the mattress.
The warranty does not cover:
Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty. Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to: Normal wear and tear. Any improper use of the mattress.
1. Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
2. Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are a caused by the customer. Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
3. Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
4. Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
5. Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
6. Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
7. Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
8. A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress